By Steven Holzner
No matter if you must create your individual RSS feeds or simply wish to find and upload them on your site, this is often the booklet for you. within the secrets and techniques of RSS, writer Steve Holzner presents real-world tips and recommendation to introduce you every thing you must learn about successfully enforcing and utilizing RSS:
• How to connect with RSS feed, deal with them, and music down what you want
• The distinction among RSS and blogs, and the way approximately each significant RSS reader works
• How to layout an RSS feed, what you can find in RSS feeds, and codecs and links
• Create your individual first RSS feed from scratch:and sign up for it
• Putting RSS to paintings within the real-world
• The loose instruments and software program on hand that will help you create RSS files
• Finding, subscribing to, and growing podcasts
• Spreading the observe approximately your RSS feed
• RSS most sensible practices
• And more!
By Robert Sedgewick
Graph algorithms are severe for a variety of purposes, together with community connectivity, circuit layout, scheduling, transaction processing, and source allocation. the most recent in Robert Sedgewick's vintage sequence on algorithms, this is often the field's definitive consultant to graph algorithms for C++. excess of a "revision," it is a thorough rewriting, 5 instances so long as the former version, with a brand new textual content layout, cutting edge new figures, extra specified descriptions, and plenty of new workouts -- all designed to dramatically increase the book's worth to builders, scholars, and researchers alike. The ebook comprises six chapters overlaying graph houses and kinds, graph seek, directed graphs, minimum spanning bushes, shortest paths, and networks -- every one with diagrams, pattern code, and unique descriptions meant to assist readers comprehend the elemental houses of as extensive a number basic graph algorithms as attainable. the elemental houses of those algorithms are built from first ideas; dialogue of complex mathematical recommendations is short, common, and descriptive, yet proofs are rigorous and plenty of open difficulties are mentioned. Sedgewick specializes in useful purposes, giving readers the entire details and actual (not pseudo-) code they should expectantly enforce, debug, and use the algorithms he covers. (Also to be had: Algorithms in C++: components 1-4, 3rd variation, ISBN: 0-201-35088-2).